Monday 16 January 2012

sixteen

I tried so hard to find a teddy that you would love, that would be your friend and go on magical adventures with you. I tried so many different shapes, sizes, textures and they all got thrown on the floor and forgotten. I just wanted you to find something to cuddle at night to remind you that you are safe. I had finally given up on the idea when you started to warm to teddy. I admit I wasnt very creative with the name but I had tried so hard before I didnt see the point in putting lots of creativity into naming a bear who would be forgotten in a few weeks time. I am pleased to say you are proving me wrong. You and teddy have begun a bond that I hope will teach you to nurture things. You have tea parties and you put him in the wagon on the back of your bike and when I tuck you into bed at night and you are cuddling that bear so tight I think he might explode I smile inside because I know you are safe from the monsters under the bed because you have teddy by your side to scare them away.
I Love you baby boy, I love you teddy.
Love Mama
x x

No comments:

Post a Comment