Monday 30 January 2012

Thirty

Pumpkin,
Every week I take you to visit my Grandparents. They have made me who I am today. I love them with all of my heart and I am so lucky to have them in my life. Although they are become quite old and frail and I know they will not be around forever so I am grateful they are part of your life too. Some of my best childhood memories are with my nan and pa and to see the excitement on your face when we pull up in their driveway brings me great joy. Today I wanted to capture a picture with you and pa looking at the tomato plants together, it was a beautiful sight but by the time I grabbed the camera the moment had passed. It is difficult to capture a nice photo of you with pa as its hard to keep you still and he often looks quite unwell. Even if I never manage to capture a photo of the both of you I will always keep the memories safe in my heart.
Love Mama
x x

No comments:

Post a Comment