Tuesday 21 February 2012

fifty


Pumpkin, my sweet little budding musician… You’re dad bought me this guitar for Christmas just a few weeks before we found out you would become a part of our lives. I always wanted to play the guitar and had great intentions to learn, but then you blessed our lives and free time is not something I have a whole lot of so I have not had a chance to learn. I would strum and sing quietly to you when you lived in my belly and you would always start to kick. You have used this guitar far more than I ever will and I do hope that one day you will have the desire to learn to play. It was so sweet to watch you today to strum along whilst singing to yourself then you would stop for a little dance before continuing to play.
Love Mama
X x 

No comments:

Post a Comment