Saturday 31 December 2011

New Years Eve 2011


Its new years eve here. its not even 8pm and I am drinking a massive coffee not convinced that I will make it to see the clock strike 12 but for the first time since I can remember I am ok with this. I guess I have grown since becoming a parent and have realised there is so much more to life than getting blind drunk and waking up with a sick feeling of not knowing what you did or said the evening before.
I am so incredibly exited about tomorrow and beginning the 366 project that I wanted to post a picture a day early, simply because I have had the most amazing week being home, exploring the world and creating beautiful memories I wanted to always remember this week. It has been fantastic and I wish all weeks could be this good. But unfortunately work and life gets in the way.

My little helper zonked out on the couch after a hard morning of helping in the garden with filthy feet and a pile of sand underneath. we have had so much fun this week fixing up the vege patch and planting grass and watching it all grow. This picture captures my babies last day of 2011, the second new years eve of his short yet beautiful life. I can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for us, and I can't wait to see how much we both grow and change over the next 12 months.

Happy New Year! Welcome 2012! and most importantly...
LET THE 366 PROJECT BEGIN!!
B
x x

No comments:

Post a Comment