Tuesday 13 December 2011

I have just come to realise 2012 is a leap year!




So it has just come to my attention that 2012 is a leap year. This will in fact change my 365 project into a 366 project. I am left feeling really disappointed about this, more so than I probably should be. I had great plans for this project and I had purchased a scrapbook with the intention of tracking each day both online and in this book so I could have a hard copy come new years eve 2012.  I guess I just feel a little sad that I have had to change the name of the blog plus change all my scrapbook just for one extra day. But I never know what that inconvenient one extra day will bring... It could be the greatest day of my life. It could bring the greatest picture of the entire project. I will be honest; I did just liked the ring 365 project had to it. 366 just doesn't quite sound the same. Oh well. 366 days to get used to it!!
B
x x

No comments:

Post a Comment