Sunday 11 December 2011

Welcome!!!

Hello,

Thanks for visiting my blog; Pumpkin Love. I have created this space in anticipation of a project I hope to commence early 2012; my 365 project. The concept behind this project was taken from an idea I stumbled upon online one day. The idea of the 365 project came from a women who decided to take a photo everyday of something she was grateful for with the aim of becoming more aware of and thankful for the things in life that otherwise go unnoticed. Her sister, Gregarious Peach undertook a very similar project but photographed her children every day for 365 days. It was such a magical experience following her journey and watching how far her children had grown in a year. This lovely woman whom I have never met has inspired me to complete my own 365 project.

At the moment I feel as if life is flying by far too quickly and I wanted to find a way to document my beautiful son's childhood and cherish every day. I find so much amazement in watching him grow, and learn and discover how the world works. He spends countless moments fascinated by things I do not spare a second thought to. Every day I share a moment with my son that I want to hold onto forever; be it a kiss, a smile, a hug, a new discovery or a cheeky look I want to cherish these moments so I would always have a piece of them with me forever long after the moments have passed.

I feel as if this project will be a huge challenge for me, but I think the outcome will be worthwhile. I am an avid procrastinator, and the mother of a very busy toddler, I am doubtful within myself that this site will be updated on a daily basis. Hopefully I will get the chance to update it every few days so please stay patient with me!

Hope you enjoy

B

X X

No comments:

Post a Comment