Wednesday 4 January 2012

four


My sweet boy, 
You have become such great company. I really enjoy our time together, You are becoming a better conversationist and we chat for hours, you babbling along and nodding yes or no when I ask you questions. We spend lots of time me tickling you and you blowing raspberries on me in return. Many many times we have both laughed so much it has brought tears to my eyes.  Today I asked if I could have one of the 8 toothbrushes Dad brought for you today and you replied in your adorable little voice... "Noooo"followed by a cheeky grin and a burst of laughter. I could have bottled that feeling and held on to it forever, moments like these I want to hold on to forever. 
Love Mama 
x x 

2 comments:

  1. It's the little things that are so special to us when they grow up and leave the baby years behind. You did a great job of capturing that with this post.

    ReplyDelete