Tuesday 3 January 2012

three

Oh My pumpkin. You are going to give me grey hair far before my time. You and that bike!!
A few days ago you were hanging out with your Dad when he turned his back for a moment you attempted to ride your bike down the back steps. You ended up up a big graze on your face. Everyone said to me "he won't do that again" but I know you better, "of course he will" I told them. I was right.
Tonight I caught you trying to ride that thing down the back steps again (luckily this time you were further away from the side of the house and your landing was on the grass rather than more steps) When you successfully made it down the steps forwards you decided you could do better and attempted to ride down them backwards. I'm going to be honest, I was rather impressed when you managed to pull it off. You are going to be one hell of a teenager boy. I shudder to think about it!!
love you baby,
Mama
x x

No comments:

Post a Comment